@ your library™
2016 – 2017 Bookmark Design Contest
Sponsored by the ASD Librarians
- This contest is open to all ASD students in grades K-12. There are four levels: Primary (K-3), Intermediate (4-6), Middle School, and High School.
- The artwork must be the original work of the student, whether computer generated or hand drawn.
- The theme for 2016 – 2017 is Connect@your library ™ and that phrase must be included on the bookmark.
- Use your imagination and any ideas relating to reading, literacy and the love of the library!
- Entries must be on white paper and be 7” x 2 3/4”. Entries should be decorated with color and outlined in fine point black marker. The phrase “Connect@your library ™” must be located on the entry bookmark.
- Return your entry to your school librarian by November 23rd. School judging will take place November 28-December 5. The winning school entries will go to district judging to choose district winners. District judging will take place in January. Entries become the property of the Anchorage School District and may be used in other advertisements.
- The winning designs will be reproduced and distributed to ASD schools!
- Write your full name, grade and school name on the back of the bookmark.