Sunday, April 17, 2011

Library snapshot Day: April 14, 2011



April 14th was Library Snapshot Day.  Here are some interesting statistics from that day:
  • 13 classes visited the library
  • 474 students visited the library: 285 with their class, 129 at lunch, and 60 on their own
  • 18 teachers came to the library
  • Goldenview has 786 students and 85 staff members total
  • 181 library related questions were asked and answered
  • 62 books were checked out
  • 68 books were checked in
  • The most popular reasons given for coming to the library were to meet with friends, check books in and out, and use the computers.
  • See all the wonderful comments about the library here!

4 comments:

  1. That was a busy but fun & productive day!
    ~Mrs. Myers

    ReplyDelete
  2. The library is amazing!! I wish I could be there all the time with my friends. It is just such an awesome enironment and I'm greatful for the librarians and everything they do every day to give us an awesome place to be. :) Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THE LIBRARY!! I GO THERE EVERYDAY IT IS OPEN!!! IT IS MY FAVORITE PLACE IN THE WORLD!! I DO NOT KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO WITH OUT IT!! THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT MAKES THE LIBRARY SUCH A FANTASTIC PLACE To BE!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh! Library statistics! My favorite!

    ReplyDelete